Baju Bodo is Bugis traditional dresses worn by women-Makassaryang.While Lipa 'Sabbe is a silk sheath, usually patterned box and is usedas a subordinate Bodo outfit.
It was said long ago, there are regulations regarding the use of clothesBodo. Each color manunjukkan women who wear their age.
1. Orange color, worn by women aged 10 years.
2. Orange and red blood used by women aged 10-14 years.
3. The red color of blood for 17-25 years.
4. The white color is used by the host and shamans.
5. The green color is for princess royal
6. The color purple is used by the widows. In addition to usage rules Bodo outfit, the first is still often found womenwho wear the Bugis-Makassar Baju Bodo as a party dress, for exampleat the wedding. But today, this traditional dress has been increasinglyeroded by the changing times. Baju Bodo now marginalized, replacedby a modern kebaya, which she says fashionable evening gowns ordresses that is simpler and follow the trend. Although with keterpinggirannya, Baju Bodo fixed now worn by the bride in a wedding reception or ceremony. Similarly, for his passappi'(Accompanying the bride, usually the children). Also used by hedgeayu.